Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

I love watching Breck interact with our girls.  I know that he is my husband and I am biased, but I truly think he is the greatest Daddy.  He is such a natural when it comes to bringing a smile to their faces or saying the right words to take away their sadness.  He is such an involved Daddy which is something you do not always see in families.  I consider myself and my daughters to be EXTREMELY lucky to have him in our lives.  We are very blessed!  

To celebrate Father's Day, we had a family day at Old McDonald's Farm.  It was a beautiful day and such a special time together as a family.  We love you very much, Daddy!!  

Feeding the goats!
 Brielle loves animals.  Maybe she will be a vet one day! :-)


 Daddy and Brielle 
 Pony ride!




 I asked her to model for me.... this was her pose!
 We learned that Kendall has allergies just like her Daddy.  Her eyes became very red, swollen, and watery.  She also had a runny nose the entire time.  Poor Kendall!!
 Daddy and his mini-me
 His baby girls!
 Daddy kisses are the BEST!
 checking in on the new baby goats!
 Brielle loved brushing the horse. 
 Feeding the cows
 Tractor ride!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures ... so sweet. And Jack and Kendall can sneeze together :)

    ReplyDelete