Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Look who is 8 months old!

Kendall turned 8 months old on the 5th of this month.  She is getting bigger and bigger everyday.  I am constantly going through her dresser to put away clothes that no longer fit.  She is currently wearing 12 month clothing!!!  

At 8 months old, Kendall is now crawling on all fours.  She is becoming a very fast crawler and loves to find trouble.  She especially loves to crawl over to her sister and interfere with whatever she is playing with.  Kendall also loves to crawl to the entertainment center and take out every DVD case we own.  She is beginning to lift herself up to stand on furniture, but can be very timid if someone is not right next to her.  Kendall has also developed major separation anxiety from me this month.  If I need to leave the room, she will scream until I come back into her line of sight.  Car rides have become very tricky lately because she can not see where I am.  I am hoping this phase ends soon, but a part of me loves that she is a mommy's girl.   

Other news this month.... Kendall had her first real fever and ear infection last week.  Her temperature reached 103.9!!!  I am crossing my fingers that she does not have frequent ear infections as this experience was NOT FUN! I will end with a few cute pictures of Kendall wearing her special 8 month sticker. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment