It just blows my mind that our baby is a year old today! Kendall has been so much fun! She is a happy, feisty, silly, energetic, independent, and fearless 12 month old. Her favorite things are to eat, climb on top of furniture, scream and laugh at the top of her lungs, talk on Mommy's phone, and take away her big sister's toys. Kendall is walking everywhere and loves to dance to music. She is able to say "Mama", "Mom", "Dada", and her favorite phrase is "what's that". Kendall is in the pointing stage and loves when someone labels the items she is pointing to. She is so easy going and the true opposite of her big sister. We love the differences in both girls which makes our family feel more balanced! Here are a few pictures from her day. I wasn't going to have a birthday cake because Breck was away on business, but I felt every one deserves to have cake on their birthday (especially a 1st birthday). We will be having Kendall and Brielle's birthday party next weekend! Stay tuned for that! :-)
Loves to climb and stand on the coffee table!




Happy birthday little breck :) I am SOOOOO excited to see the girls next weekend. I love the picture of Kendall standing on the table. Such a naughty look in her eye .... looks vaguely familiar :)
ReplyDelete