Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day and Birthday Cake!

I love Father's Day because I can honor two of the most important men in my life.... my father and husband!  They are both incredible dads and special in different ways.   My girls are very lucky to have them both!

We started our morning by making breakfast for Breck!

 Morning sillies
 Then we headed up to my parents house for a small cookout.
 Papa and Brielle had a dance party in the garage :-) 


 What a bond these two have!
 Our big eyed beauty! 
 Wearing Papa's garden hat. 
 We also celebrated my 30th birthday a few days early since Breck will be away. 





oh Kendall....always being a clown 

And can you guess what my wonderful husband bought me for my birthday?!?!?! Yup, a brand new camera!!!!!!!!  I am very spoiled!  Yay... I can finally take pictures again.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment